Tuesday, June 5, 2012

One Way Ticket

Hello from the west coast!

I've been in San Francisco for three days now and it has been crazy/fun/tiring/amazing! 
I didn't start my internship till today so I spent yesterday exploring. There is so much to see and do here in the bay area that I'm sure it will take me years to do it all!

Here is what I've experienced so far:

Union Square

View from my bedroom window on the lucky number 13th floor.


Last night a couple of my new friends and I had drinks and watched the sunset at the top of a downtown hotel. The 360 degree view was absolutely amazing!





Today, after the metro and I had a misunderstanding, I arrived to work 20 minutes late. Fortunately, the people I work for at Hands On Gourmet are awesome and pretty laid back. After learning the ropes of the office/kitchen, I got to witness my first event. 

This is part of the kitchen area of the office. Once the participants learn to make a gourmet meal, they sit down and share the food "family style".

The AMAZING view right outside the window of the HOG kitchen. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing this everyday.

I don't get internet in my apartment unit, so I have to go to the 2nd floor lobby to access wifi. 
I'm going to try to stay consistent with my posts, but if they seem to be few and far between sometimes, that would be why. 

So much has happened in just the last few days and it's only Tuesday!
Can't wait to share more with you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment