Saturday, June 2, 2012

Travel Time!

I leave tomorrow for San Francisco!

Of course I still have plenty of last minute packing to do which really stresses me out because I HATE packing. If I had the money, I would hire someone to do it for me! I'm taking two large suitcases to fit in all of my clothes for the next few months, but I know I'll forget something... 

I don't know about you, but I always try to look my best when traveling. I don't think that long plane rides and hanging out in airports means you can forget about fashion for the day. You never know who you're going to run into or sit next to on the plane. Traveling is an opportunity, not just a way to get from one place to the next. Here are some of my favorite travel outfits:

Comfy/cute jeans, flats, 
a jacket because we know it gets cold in airports, 
a scarf to add a touch of flare 
and maybe some shades to keep that mysterious stranger look. 

I just bought a skirt from Forever21 that is very similar to this one.
I love how it's dressy AND comfy!
I think a big bag while traveling is a must.

I sorta love this super casual look.
I have a fedora hat, but I'm just not sure I can pull it off like others fashionista!

A GREAT website that I found for the fashionable traveler is travelista.com.

I also just recently discovered that summer in San Fran is much more colder than I thought it was!



I knew the weather would be mild, but I didn't think I would need to pack my winter clothes. Back to scarves and boots for me.



I'm so nervous! 
But I can't wait to blog about all the adventures I have in the city!



No comments:

Post a Comment