Sunday, June 17, 2012

Promising Myself to this City

Last Monday, Courtney came from Sacramento, picked me up in the city and then we went hiking just over the Golden Gate Bridge. 

I have never seen sights so beautiful! Being in the city is so much fun, but there is no similar feeling to being on one of the hills outside the city and seeing it all. 


Amazing, right!?





This was the path we took to get to Black Sand Beach


hiking up the hills of California



This picture made me feel like I was in Hawaii or some where equally as exotic...

So as Courtney and I stood on the top of the hills and looked all around us, we realized that this was one of the most beautiful places to live. Yes, it can be cold and that fog is always lurking, but where else can you have the city, the water and the mountains all around you!?

On the top of that hill, we made a promise to each other that if one of us wanted to leave California, that we'd remind one another the promise we made to stay and enjoy this amazing city. 

(We all know there would be only one thing that could take me away from here and he's looking at school in this area so hopefully we can stay!)

And to everyone who hasn't had the opportunity to see this area for yourself, COME VISIT NOW!


3 comments:

  1. amaaazing:X:X Love your blog and your pictures:X

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo I need to go there one day what a cute blog chicky keep up the good work!

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SF is one of my top 5 cities in the US to visit. All I need is some time. And a travel buddy.

    ReplyDelete