Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Moving On

As you can see, I decided I just wasn't satisfied with my former blog design, so I changed it up a bit to fit my style. 

It's been a crazy busy week! I have been to the airport three times, Easton mall twice and the frozen yogurt shop FOUR times! My family was in town for the long weekend and it was so much fun having a very full house. And my favorite part of this week = Jake coming back to Ohio!

Happy Memorial Day!

It was also a great week because I got to see Courtney! We all went out to sushi for her b-day. This past Sunday was our friend's wedding. It was a nice little reunion to see all of my old high school friends.

Birthday Girl


I got so many compliments on my maxi dress. Believe it or not, it's from Forever 21 (one of my favorite stores). 


The past week has flown by and in just 3 days, I'm leaving for California!
Have I packed at all yet? Nope....

So wish me luck to be productive and figure out what I am going to be wearing for the next few months!


 

2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous in your maxi dress! hope you have fun in california! i just got back on sunday and i'm dying to go back - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog design!

    Ali @ wwww.azlifeandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete