Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Getting Back On The Wagon

So I seem to have fallen off the fitness wagon at some point this past semester. I decided that I'd dedicate the next few weeks to getting back on and remembering what it takes to live a happy and healthy lifestyle. So here are some tools I use when getting fit and ready for summer:


The workouts:

Now I don't claim to be an expert on working out, but through my own experiences, I have learned that one of the best ways to lose weight and stay fit it to start lifting! Don't worry, just because you start lifting does NOT mean that you will become big and bulky. Gross. Paired with the right amount of cardio, lifting weights will help burn fat and boost your metabolism. 

Lindsay Kay Miller will break it all down for you in this video:


I also like the workout plan that I found on this page below that nutrition plan. As you can see from the picture, Lindsay has a great body and doesn't look too bulky at all!



Last week Jake and I went hiking at Old Man's Cave. The scenery was beautiful! I wish we lived closer so I could go hiking more often.

His first time to Ohio! He loved it and can't wait to come back :)



I'd love to hear from other bloggers out there on what keeps you motivated? 


No comments:

Post a Comment