Friday, May 11, 2012

Let Me Introduce To You...

I thought I'd take this second post to tell you a little more about me and introduce you to some of the most important people in my life because no matter where I travel to or end up, these are the people that will always be with me on the journey. 

Family:

I am the youngest of three children and let me tell you, being the baby of the family is NOT as easy as it looks. Thanks to my older sister, Christina, and brother, John, I learned to stand up for myself at a young age, and that biting is not the solution (it leaves behind too much proof).



A few years ago we got a great addition to the family when my sister married Jarred. This summer we will grow again when John marries Emily! 




Love:

Having dating little in high school and college, my family (and myself) figured I'd be the fifth wheel for a while. THEN, last semester of senior year I meet Jacob. Trust me, it was the last thing either of us expected, but God has a funny way of proving that His timing is best no matter how crazy it may seem. We had a great 4 months together, but for the months to come, we'll be learning the ins and outs of a long distance relationship.


Friends:

I was so blessed to be able to go to a small high school, where I met some of my best friends! Courtney is one of those that I have stayed in touch with for four years now. We've had a long distance friendship, but when I move to San Francisco, we'll be much closer! She just recently moved to Sacramento in January and will be my Cali mentor when I move there.

oldie but goodie

Okay, enough introducing... I promise my next post will be on something more inspiring so check back for that tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment