Thursday, May 17, 2012

Trendy Thursday


I can't believe it's already the middle of May and my internship starts in just a few weeks!
I got an email from my boss letting me know a few details for the summer and she informed me that the dress code was pretty casual. 

We can wear jeans! 

Now, my last internship was in a more formal office, so I'm used to dressing up a little more for work. I decided to do a little research on how to pair jeans with a dressy top and or shoes to make the look a little more polished. 

Here are some of my findings that will inspire my summer wardrobe:  

photo courtesy of glamour.com 



photo courtesy of lookbook.nu 


I also just got this classy dress that you could fancy up with some heels and jewelry or down with some flats and a casual blazer:

photo courtesy of charlotterusse.com 

My favorite find of the week though has to be these cute oxford style flats from Aldo. They will look great in the office with some dark jeans: 

Finally, I must say something about the fact that tonight is the Grey's Anatomy season finale!!



I've been a fan of Grey's for about 6 years now and no matter how many times I say I'm done with these dramatic tv shows, I've never been able to stop watching this one! Therefore, I feel as though I know these characters and was shocked at how last week's episode ended. 

It will be a dramatic season finale for sure. Any guesses on who will be the one killed off? I'm almost positive I know, but I'll keep that to myself for now :)



Hope you all have a happy Thursday, 

only one more day till the weekend!

1 comment: