Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Because it's Mother's Day, I have to start out by saying that I am so thankful for the wonderful mother I have. Against all of my efforts, I become more like her every day. Fortunately, she is an amazing leader, wife, Godly woman and mom to three, so I know I'm lucky if I turn out as great as she did.




Moving on to...

Things I love and love to talk (and now blog) about:

1. I LOVE to plan events and come up with event ideas. 
Any thing from weddings to banquets, private parties to company events. With a major in PR and minor in marketing, I am all set to not only plan an event, but also make sure people actually attend and that it is a success!

2. I love to cook and bake! 
With a mom as a dietician, and very active parents, I have grown up and learned to appreciate the healthy living lifestyle. My family and friends seem to think I should go into the profession of nutrition, but I see it as more of a hobby than career. 

3. I enjoy exercising and staying active. 
I love to workout, but after about every 6 months I am in need of a new workout plan. I am excited to get to California where there are plenty of outdoor activities to keep me fit and happy.

These things, along with everyday happenings, are what you can expect to see in my blog.

Hope you all have a great Mother's Day!



1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to live in California! So much to do out there :)

    Jenna @ ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete