Thursday, May 10, 2012

End of One Chapter...

Hello fellow bloggers! After about a year of thinking about it, I finally started my own blog and the timing couldn't be better. Just last Saturday I graduated from Harding University, a small college in Arkansas,  with a major in Public Relations and a minor in Marketing. 



I have an internship this summer in San Francisco with a company called Hands On Gourmet (more info on that later), but for the month of May, I will be hanging out and regrouping back at home in Dublin, Ohio. 

This being my first post, I want to take a minute to explain the title of my blog:

As you can tell by my plans for the summer, I will be doing a lot of traveling. I haven't exactly got it all figured out. Last week I was living in Arkansas, this month Ohio, next month California and come August I have no idea where I'll be headed! My boyfriend, Jake (pictured below) and I were in the car listening to some country song and one of the lyrics described a girl as a "gypsy soul". I loved the description and thought it fit me perfectly, at least for this stage of my life. 


Well I have lots more to share, but I think this will be all for my first post. Check back soon for more to come!


1 comment: